When we were told to speak truth to power, we were not told that the power might later turn against us! At a point in my life, I started looking for where to hide because the noise was too much and people thought that I was tired of living!
Yes! All fingers are not equal but you see me? I am taller than all the lies they told about it. I stand gidigbam like an Iroko tree and I go places people never imagined I would (even in dreamlands). So, all you have to do is fold your hands and watch me dish out the truths of nature. Talking about truths is good but that does not mean that it will always be sweet. At times, we carry the pains of things we think should have been done because for every misdeed, there is a repercussion. Time has failed me to start mentioning where people had gotten it wrong but you see in this Nigeria? Be careful of who you make your friend because we don't know who is who and be a good friend yourself. Never gossip with me because you no know wetin I fit do!
I be Imiano, yes but at times, I change into a new form and go places in my mind! If the government is not good, it means that the people who instituted them are not wise. Insofar as the people are enjoying the leadership, there is nothing to be worried about. After all, some people have developed thick skins against hardship. Endure - that's all I can say for now. As for hope, it will come.
Surely, you might have made mistakes in life but do not let them weigh you down! O made mine, I am not proud of them but I am moving on. If we start living in our past, we will never part ways with unforeseen circumstances! So, plan your life, open up (if need be) and be resourceful enough to offer help where it's needed!
I am Imiano, I am not forcing you. So, suit yourself! Lols.
Comments
Post a Comment